Raspberry cheesecake brownies are healthy simple mills brownies swirled with a dairy free raspberry cheesecake filling!
Oh heeeeyyy! Just over here enjoying these raspberry cheesecake brownies, if you know what I mean. Sorry loves, I don’t mean to brag, but the most I could do for ya is give you the recipe, the link to the brownie mix and these amazing photos to inspire you to make them!
I’ve partnered with Simple Mills (one of my favvvv brands ever) to remake their raspberry cheesecake brownies with their new Almond Flour Brownie Mix. Which let’s not forget to mention, is like every diet-friendly!! I mean how are these brownies actually gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly?! Goodness gracious, it’s like finding a unicorn! &&& to keep the “cheesecake” part dairy-free I used Kite Hill Cream Cheese and I couldn’t even tell a difference.
How to make raspberry cheesecake brownies
You prepare the brownie mix as instructed on the box. Then you make the cheesecake part with softened cream cheese, thawed frozen raspberries, an egg, and sugar (you can use coconut sugar for this part). Layer it all together, bake, cool, refrigerate, slice, enjoy!
How to make a cheesecake swirl
Pour 2/3 of the brownie batter on the bottom of the pan. Spread cream cheese mixture on top. Make little blobs with the rest of the brownie mixture and then use a knife to swirl back and forth until you see swirls.
I started using Simple Mills products early last year when I was cleaning up my diet and I absolutely fell in love. They use only real-food ingredients, nothing artificial and their products are friendly to so many diets which is so nice when baking for friends with gluten or dairy allergies. I know this is like a ‘non-healthy baking blog’ but like let’s be real who’s complaining about something being healthier when it’s equally as delicious #balance.
If you’re a fellow brownie lover and are in need of more gluten-free recipes, I also have this gluten-free brownie recipe that it is absolutely incredible and can be made in a toaster oven! If you make this recipe make sure to tag me @baranbakery, I’d love to see these amazing desserts in your kitchens as well! Go bless a friend with these brownies and as always,
- 1 box Kite Hill Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 box Simple Mills Brownie Almond Flour Mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F (177C) and line and grease an 8x8" baking dish with parchment paper.
- With a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, raspberries, sugar and 1 egg until it is smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownies as instructed on the box and evenly spread 2/3 of the brownie mix on the bottom of the pan. Spread the raspberry cream cheese mixture on top until smooth. Use the left over 1/3 brownie mix to pour on top and use a knife to create swirls with the cream cheese and brownie mixture.
- Bake the brownies for 20 minutes uncovered and another 15 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Allow the brownies to cool and then refrigerate for at least one hour before slicing. Serve with fresh raspberries!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g
Thank you for supporting all things Baran Bakery & the brands that make it all possible. This post was sponsored by Simple Mills. All opinions are 100% my own.