The ultimate guide to over 100 baking ingredients so you can bake confidently.
What Is it?
The Ingredient Guide an ebook that’s basically an encyclopedia for baking ingredients.
Understanding your ingredients will give you freedom in the kitchen, confidence to turn each recipe into your own & knowing how to troubleshoot flops in the kitchen.
Do you ever:
- Bake something & it turned out a total flop?
- Spend excessive amounts of time researching ingredients?
- Find contradicting information about ingredients while researching?
- Test recipes more than you expected to?
- Feel too scared to try new things in the kitchen?
Imagine If you could:
- identify exactly what went wrong
- change ingredients and know what to expect
- bake successful recipes on the first try
- reduce your recipe testing time to half
- waste less resources on trial & error
- feel confident even when you step out of your baking comfort zone
this is for…
- All bakers, hobby or a business, that want to bake custom recipes without all the trial & errors.
- Bakery owners that want to increase their menus or teach employees how to test recipes.
- Food bloggers or food photographers that want to expand their business into recipe development.
The Ingredient Guide supplies all the information you need to develop & customize your recipes confidently.
I’m Bernice & I love baking. For the last few years I experimented with hundreds of recipes to better understand each ingredient so you don’t have to!
When I first started baking, I wanted to try new things. Naturally, there was a lot of trial & error involved. I started doing a lot of research & soon my trials became experiments. I put together my findings into The Ingredient Guide so that I have easy access to all the information & today I’m sharing them with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ingredient Guide
Not ready for the ingredient guide?
Snag my FREE Beginners Guide To Baking!