Fruity pebbles ice cream is the creamiest, no-churn vanilla ice cream infused with fruity cereal milk and real fruity pebbles.
Ok, y’all loved my fruity pebble cake so I thought let’s make a fruity pebbles ice cream! I love this idea for any cereal because you can do it once the cereal starts to go stale a little too.
What is fruity pebbles ice cream
This fruity pebbles ice cream recipe is made with a no-churn homemade ice cream base that is SO QUICK & EASY to make! I love it because it’s extra creamy and it doesn’t freeze as solid as some other recipes. It also only uses like 3 main ingredients!!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: this is what sweetens the ice cream and makes it super creamy.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: this gets whipped into fresh whipped cream and makes the ice cream super light and fluffy.
- Fruity Pebbles: I used fruity pebbles but really, you could use any cereal you want. I used the fruity pebbles that also have marshmallows in it because I like how the marshmallows dissolve into the ice cream and provide more flavor.
- Vanilla & salt: always optional but highly recommended!
- Infuse the heavy cream: Soak the fruity pebbles cereal in the heavy whipping cream for 20-30 minutes, until they’re nice and soggy.
- Whip the cream: Whip the cream with the fruity pebbles until they’re stiff peaks.
- Mix in the Sweetened Condensed Milk: Add the sweetened condensed milk and whip until it’s fully combined.
- Freeze: Cover with a lid or pour into a container w\ith a lid and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use another cereal?
Absolutely! I’ve also made this with cocoa pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch but I don’t like the larger chunks so I would pulse in the food processor before mixing it with the cream.
Can I add in more things?
Yeah, you can totally add ½ cup marshmallow fluff by mixing it in fully or swirling it in. You can also add in a white chocolate ganache drizzle or some fresh fruit.
How to make fruity pebbles cones
The cones are super easy to make! Just melt some white chocolate chips in the microwave on 15 second intervals until it’s smooth. Dip the waffle cone in the melted chocolate and quickly dip it in a bowl of fruity pebbles before the chocolate dries.
You can do this with cocoa pebbles too or even oreo crumbs, biscoff cookie crumbs, etc.
How to store fruity pebbles ice cream
Make sure the ice cream is fully covered with plastic wrap or a container with a lid and freeze for at least 8 hours.
Thanks so much for reading today’s post, if you have any questions just comment down below. Make sure to leave it in the comment section because I can’t answer in the rating section :).
As always, have a blessed day and happy baking!
- 2 cups (80g) fruity pebbles (I like the one with marshmallows in it)
- 2 cup (22oz) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of stand mixer, combine the fruity pebbles with the heavy whipping cream, cover it and refrigerate it until they're soggy, about 20 minutes.
- Use an electric mixer with the whisk attachment to beat the heavy whipping cream just until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt into the whipped cream and beat just until they're fully combined.
- Cover with a lid or spread the ice cream in a container with a lid and freeze for at least 8 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information may not be fully accurate.