Caramel cheesecake ice cream is a creamy homemade no-churn ice cream swirled with layers of caramelized white chocolate (or caramel) and graham crackers.
Errrrhhhmerrrgerrrd YA’LL!!! Caramel cheesecake ice cream…’nuff said. Ok, I don’t know if you all remember but my husband never really had a sweet tooth & he’s always my biggest critic. BUT guess who said “this is probably the best thing you’ve ever made”?! Yeah…that guy. He also doesn’t really like ice cream in general unless it’s soft serve, because “it’s not as creamy” but this ice cream…totally creamy. That means you all need to try this caramel cheesecake ice cream like ASAP!
What Makes This Ice Cream So GOOD?!
I’ll tell you! It’s the cream cheese I added to the base. Making ice cream out of heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk is great and easy. But adding cream cheese gives it a little more substance. It still leaves it superrrr creammmyyyy, while also giving it a little tang, balancing out the sweetness.
Also, let’s be real, I used caramelized white chocolate because I’m an addict but you can use regular caramel if you prefer. Or even butterscotch, peanut butter, cookie butter. Ok, I’ve given you too many ideas, I need to save these for future blog posts LOL.
How To Make Homemade No-Churn Ice Cream
Easy peasy. I feel like I say everything is easy to make but for real, homemade ice cream is like the EASIEST. Totally not exaggerating. You literally just beat heavy cream to stiff peaks, mix it with sweetened condensed milk, flavor it and then freeze it.
What you’ll need
- heavy whipping cream – makes it light and fluffy
- sweetened condensed milk – sweetens and makes it creamy
- cream cheese – this is the game changer here, cream cheese gives it a super creamy texture.
- graham crackers – for the cheesecake flavor and a little crunchy texture.
- caramelized white chocolate or caramel – you can never go wrong with swirls of caramel or caramelized white chocolate.
Now that I’ve got you running to the store to make this incredible caramel cheesecake ice cream, I’ll let you enjoyyyy. Make sure to tag me @baranbakery on Instagram if you make it, I’d love to see your creations in the kitchen as well! As always,
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3/4-1 cup caramel (or caramelized white chocolate)
- 4-5 sheets graham crackers
- In a large bowl use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a medium bowl, use the electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat the two mixtures together just until they are fully combined.
- Cover the bottom of a loaf pan or medium cake pan with ice cream, drizzle some caramel, top with 1-2 crushed sheets of graham crackers, and repeat 3 times until you've used up your ingredients.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight. Scoop and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information may not be fully accurate.