Gooey homemade brownies made with Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, stuffed with your favorite chocolate bars and topped with extra chocolate sauce!
Who doesn’t love a good brownie recipe? No one, everyone loves brownies. So I partnered with my friends over at Eagle Brand to come up with a new and exciting brownie recipe! These monster brownies are the perfect chocolatey sweet treat to take to your next holiday party.
What are monster brownies
Monster brownies are just like monster cookies, but a (better) brownie version! These babies consist of a gooey chocolate brownie batter made with Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk and then stuffed with chocolate bars!
The sweetened condensed milk gives these brownies the perfect amount of sweetness. Oh, and the melted chocolate bars make the brownies extra gooey in the center!
How to make monster brownies
For any brownie recipe, I like to combine my dry ingredients and then set them aside. Once the wet ingredients are well combined and smooth, then I fold in the dry ingredients. In this recipe, I used Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk to replace some of the fats, usually melted butter, and sugars and it made for the perfect fudgy brownie.
What kind of chocolate bars are in monster brownies
The best part about these monster brownies is that you can use whatever chocolate bars you want! I used a variety of caramel chocolates, peanut butter cups, cookies and cream chocolate and m&ms.
How do you slice brownies with clean cuts
Patience is key! The reason brownies usually slice sloppy is because they’re too warm. Let the brownies cool completely (if you can) and then use a large serrated knife to cut. Between each slice, I run my knife through hot water to clean it and then wipe it with a towel.
How to store monster brownies
Store the brownies at room temperature in an airtight container for 1-2 days. After a couple days, refrigerate them for up to a week. When serving refrigerated brownies, reheat them slightly in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
Thanks so much stopping by today, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you make these brownies make sure to tag @baranbakery and @eaglebrandmilk on instagram. As always, have a blessed day and a Merry Christmas!
- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4 cup (20g) cocoa powder, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (6oz) chocolate
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (14oz) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz assorted mini chocolate bars
- Preheat the oven to 350F/177C convection (325F/162C conventional). Use cooking spray and parchment paper to grease and line an 8-inch square pan and secure the paper to the pan with binder clips.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a heat safe bowl, microwave the chocolate on 20 second intervals, stirring in between them until it's smooth. Set it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, use a whisk to combine the eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla until they are well combined. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate and whisk until they're smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and fold them together just until the flour is combined. Fold in half of the chocolate bars to the brownie mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and top with the rest of the chocolate bars and bake for about 40 minutes. If you press on it, it should spring back.
- Remove the chocolate brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes. Then remove them from the pan and let them cool until they can be sliced without falling apart, about another 30-60 minutes.
Drizzle with chocolate sauce to make them extra fancy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information may not be fully accurate.
For similar recipes, check out:
- CHRISTMAS RICE KRISPIE TREATS
- S’MORES BLONDIE WITH HOMEMADE FLUFF
- CARAMEL APPLE CHEESECAKE BARS
- GINGERBREAD LOAF WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
This post was sponsored by Eagle Brand, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Baran Bakery possible!