Hello my loves, I come bearing gifts ! Ok, maybe not gifts as in plural but I have a gift & it’s the recipe to these AMAZING cookie dough truffles! Literally just made these on a whim & they turned out absolutely amazing and they’re so quick and easy to make!
What Makes These So Amazing?!
First of all, read the title again. It has ‘cookie dough’ & ‘truffles’ in one sentence. If that’s not reason enough to make something amazing then I don’t know what is. It also involves SunButter, which is made from sunflower seeds and has basically an identical texture to peanut butter. Why use SunButter instead of peanut butter, you ask?! Its nut-free, healthy & delicious, duhhhhh.
So here’s the breakdown of these SunButter Cookie Dough Truffles:
- Taste = phenomenal
- Texture = even more phenomenal
- Ingredient list = short
- Steps = minimal & no baking
- Wait time = totally do-able (& you can eat them along the way)
- Safety = nut free & you can totally make them gluten-free and dairy-free with substitutes!
Ok, that list is getting long & you would’ve totally had these made by now so I’m just going to wrap it up. Make sure to use this coupon to pick up any jar of SunButter at any store that sells them. & make sure to tag me @baranbakery on instagram if you make these, I would LOVE to see them! As always,
SunButter Cookie Dough Truffles
- 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup +1 tbsp. creamy SunButter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, heat treated
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate, for melting
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Preparation: 30 min
- Ready in: 1 h 10 min
- Using a hand mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar, sunbutter and vanilla.
- Fold in flour and mini chocolate chips, add milk as needed for mixing (you just want the texture to resemble cookie dough).
- Use a mini ice cream scooper to get even sized truffles. Roll them into balls.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt together chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Dip each truffle in melted chocolate and allow extra chocolate to drip off before setting down.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place the 1 tbsp. sunbutter in a plastic bag, microwave for 10 second and cut a tiny slit in the corner to squeeze out thin lines on top of truffles.
- You can also make this with any nut butter but SunButter is nut free and safe for everyone!
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.
More Easy Quick Recipes Like This:
Thank you for supporting all things Baran Bakery & the brands that make it all possible. This post was sponsored by Sunbutter. All opinions are 100% my own.