ohhhh hiiii thereeee! I am so excited to finally post these healthy(ish) peanut butter chocolate truffles. I wanted to wait til after Thanksgiving, when you’ve finally had a years worth of pie, & you’re ready for something a little lighter & less sweet!
I’m not a fan of cooking, as you all know but I am a huge fan of dessert, as you all know, lol. So I wanted to make something that would satisfy my sweet tooth, give me a little energy at work & not make me feel super guilty for eating more than one or two. & these my friends, did just that!
These little beauties are made up of peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate protein powder, dark chocolate, coconut oil & chia seeds. That’s it! There is some added sugar in the peanut butter & protein powder I used but I’ll def make sure to get a more natural one next time. Real talk for a minute, I’m pretty bad about eating healthy & having a baking blog definitely doesn’t help. But I’m working on it!
Anyway, I gotta go to work & I’m super tired right now & don’t really know what else to say so I’ll just say bye before I waste anymore of your time, lol. I hope you all love these as much as I do & make sure to tag me @baranbakery or #bakewithb if you make them!
& if you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave me comment down below or send me a message! Love you all, as always,
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder, spooned and leveled
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt flakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT the dark chocolate, coconut oil, and sea salt and mix until everything is fully combined (it is easier with an electric mixer).
- Use a small ice cream scooper (or a tablespoon) to get evenly sized balls. Roll and refrigerate them for 30-60 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together and dunk each ball in the chocolate mixture.
- Top them with sea salt while the chocolate is still wet. Refrigerate them for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- ENJOY! Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information may not be fully accurate.