Soooo every Memorial Day & Labor Day I forget it’s Monday. Therefore, I forgot to post yesterday.
I know I should have like some automatic post thing but the truth is, I just wrote this up because I don’t fully have my life together. OK?!
Glad we’re on the same page.
Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend because I sure did ! But if you didn’t, I know what can cheer you *winky-face emoji*You guessed it! These caramel s’mores pavlovas !
ALSO !!!!! Can we talk about how this just got nominated as a finalist in the #feedfeed #ghirardelli s’mores contest?! Because it did ! & it would really mean the world if you went to vote for me. Here is the link, or you can go to my Instagram & the link is in my bio <3
Even if I don’t win, I’m still honored to be a part of this & being nominated as a finalist by both Feedfeed & Ghirardelli is definitely encouraging. & I’m so grateful to you all for all of your support 🙂 I really love baking, taking photos & especially sharing it with you all so Thank you for even reading.
I took a lot of photos of these, because #practice duhhh & they all look delicious sooo yeah deal with it. *silly-face emoji*
I do try to keep my posts short & sweet so I don’t lose your interest LOL but let me know if there’s something you’d like to see on the blog for this upcoming season <3 I’d really appreciate your feedback & please please please take one minute of your day to go vote for me, it would mean the world! Now I’m off to work & I’m excited to make something new this week !
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 24 Ghirardelli squares, dark chocolate salted caramel
- graham cracker crumbs
- 12 marshmallows
- extra caramel
- Preheat the oven to 250F.
- Beat the egg whites and brown sugar in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add in the cocoa powder and beat until fully combined. Using a piping bag or a spoon, create little nests on a parchment lined cookie pan. They will grow a little so make them smaller rather than larger.
- Bake for 1 hour and then turn off the oven and prop the door open for another hour. Remove the pavlovas and turn the oven to 400F broil.
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of each pavlova, then graham cracker crumbs, and then place a marshmallow on top. Return them to oven and watch them closely- remove when the marshmallow begins to brown. Immediately place a second piece of chocolate on top of the marshmallow so it can melt a bit while it's warm. If desired, top with extra caramel and graham crackers.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container. Warm them up a tad before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information may not be fully accurate.